Wednesday 20 October 2010

Mood Board, Genre & Target Market

After extensive research and planning such as analysing existing products and producing a questionnaire, I have come to the conclusion that my target market is teenagers, specifically ages 15-18. I feel that as this age bracket are my peers, I can connect to them and understand their likes and dislikes so I can create a good trailer.
The genre of my trailer will be a Horror movie because that is what is most popular amongst my target market. Teens my age are interested in horrors because they are tense, interesting and keep you on the edge of your seat.
I also continued to research futher into my target market by creating a mood board which you can find below. This has helped my further my knowledge and I know have a sound understanding of what my peers percieve to be a good trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment