Friday 8 April 2011

Eval Q4

4. How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

There are many new technologies that I have used throughout creating my product.

RESEARCH:
When researching existing products in order to give inspiration for my own trailer i used media technologies such as POWERPOINT to collect information together and present it in a tidy way that was easy to read and understand.

PLANNING:
After taking photos on the day of filming my trailer i organised them and used PREZI.com to create an interactive powerpoint describing my thought processes and eventually coming to a conlusion as to which product i should use for my ancillary products



when creating my product i made good use of a Video Camera and used a TRIPOD to ensure my shots we still and more professional looking.
when creating my magazine front cover and poster i used an SLR CAMERA to take my images. this high quality camera ensured that my pictures looked the best they possibly can

iMovie -
voiceover tool
music cutting

in my evaluation in
advanced tools;
i used picture in picture to give a more interactive feel

Photoshop, within that:
magnetic tool - lasso and free hand
fill effects - giving a more professional effect
airbrushing - lens blur

iphoto
saturation and brightness - editing my photos
enhance

No comments:

Post a Comment